Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Late Update!

Hey gang its almost the end of the month but I wanted to finish my posting about Wizard World etc.
Here is our table from the convention, Greg, Ryan, Colin, and I had lot of fun convincing patrons to buy our wears.  It was pretty slow because we ended up with a terrible spot that had next to no traffic.  I had some new stuff but didn't get to sell much. Don't know if it was the wrong crowed or the bad spot we had.

Anyways on another note ASTL was the next weekend. I spent the whole con in the Tabletop room this time playing Weiss and Vanguard with friends.  Even got to sell a few of the Trial Decks we made to get people interested in the game.  I also made my way over to the doll panel for some good fun with all my BJD friends. I even borrowed some of my friends clothes to take some photos of Mari and Saara with.










Now I'm back at work doing the same ol same ol thing of drawing peoples caricatures.  That as well has been really good so far this year. Cant wait to see what the summer will be like with our great start we are having this early season.

My last update will be of the playmate I made for the 40% off sale from inkedplaymats.com. One is of Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata an anime series I posted about earlier. The next is a cologe of most of my favorite female characters having a party and playing Dreamcast. 
                                    
                                   

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit