Monday, December 20, 2010

Next year cons....


Well sent my check for Anime STL today^^ so if it goes through all ok I will be set for that and Kawa. Tried to get into Naka-kon this year but i hasnt heared back from them yet. I also tried to get a table for Acen but that crazy thing I couldnt log onto the site at the appointed time and when I could 2hrs later it was full. However if im lucky I may still get in but I pretty much dought it :( Imas try for Akon next but who knows when thattle open up :/ but meh, I will also try for Motaku and Natsukon when they open up of course, lets not forget A2F this spring and Fall. Mabee even Nabraskon if I can make it in^^. And Colin got the call back to DuQuoin State fair not a con but good for buisness, were gunna try to get into Springfields State fair as well but we dont know if they has caricature artists already.lol anyway todays totally awsome cosplay chick is Vanelle from FF13

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit