Sunday, June 26, 2011

Theme Day




Another awsome day at Work yesterday^^. It also seemed to be crazy theme day 'cause I got alot of requests for themes. I didnt take pics of all of them, but I have 3 here to show you guys just what I was doing all day. The last one is my fav. the dad wanted them to both have supergirl capes but I thought that would be stupid so I made one of the wonder woman. I am happy with the results. The day itself turned out to be really good as well, working almost non stop after it rained a bit after lunch.
I can only hope that doday will be as good as yesterday was. hopefuly... But if not I will at least get some good reading in. well later pyon

2 comments:

minterfresh56 said...

Mikey Mikey!! Hi Hi Ho!!!!

I just watched a super cool anime called: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. If you ever get the chance you should check it out. You can watch it online at animefreak.tv

Makuto said...

yeah yeah I saw that one it was really good. Watch Usagi drop if you havent started it already

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit