Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Anime Nebraskon 2011

Hey all I had lots of fun at anime nebraskon and would like to thank everyony who stoped by my booth.  I had forgotten my mem. card for my camera so i had to use the internal memery and only got a few pictures. however chris gave me some pics I could post I've been trying for a few days to get the pics out but the just wont load:( I was trying to hold off on this post till I got the pics for it but they might have to come another time.

Anywhos my last con of the year is At Arkansas wich it turns out I almost didnt make it in. I just got the email before I went to Animeland saying it was ok to send in my moneys. which is a relief cause I really enjoyed myself at Arkansas last year and cant wait to go again.

I will also be going to Bishie con again this year, but again like last year only as a participant not a vender wich is fine .  Yaoi and beshie stuff not to my exact tastes and it will be fun hanging out with friends not having to worrie about selling stuffs.

2 comments:

minterfresh56 said...

Hey Mike!!! I was just wondering if you are watching the amazing anime, "Mawaru Penguindrum"? As I stated before, it is AMAZING, and was wondering if you were also revealing in it's amazingness over in the US.

Makuto said...

No, I am watching the second season of Working though^^ I'll check that one out next.

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit