Monday, January 27, 2014

Cards cards cards!

Hey guys I know I haven't been posting much lately.   Plus I'm usually knee deep in Korean dramas about now.  However I been pretty busy doing other non important things like... Playing card games.
Well just 2 actually Cardfight Vanguard and Weib Schwarz and it's mostly just Weib Schwarz.  I got really excited about it a couple years ago while reading dannychoo.com he would post about a lot of the sets.  You see its not like most card games where you pic monsters and battle. It's actually a anime x anime vs type card game. Just pick your favorite random series, make a deck and go at it.
I had actually about given up hope we would get the game till I found it at Natsukon in 2012.  Then it only took till Astl of last year before I found someone to play.  But all that changed when I found a local group of people who played.
This is where Cardfight Vanguard comes in. I only started playing that cause the guys who played Weib also played Vanguard and I wanted something to do between matches.
But I really do have a lot of fun pkayin. I even started collecting anime card sleeves and playmats. I'll start posting some play videos and deck construction posts later.  However I do have a pic of the new comiket exclusive idolm@ster playmat and sleeve set.  Enjoy

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit