Sunday, February 9, 2014

Kawa-kon 2014

Well Con season has one again begun for this year.  Looks like I won't be going to as many this year. I just didn't sign up for many and the ones I did sign up for I'm still waiting on conformation weather I made it in our not.
But that's not important for now as I had alt of fun at Kawa-kon yesterday. I finally went to the samurai Dan panel, wich was shockingly really entertaining. I assumed it was going to be a sword demo, however it turned out to be a really nice and very funny show. I do recommend it to anyone that goes to conventions and sees it on the schedule.

I also picked up a few items from the dealer's and artist alley while I was there.  Even got a few more magnets for the fridge as well as the Kaito kid figure I saw at Acen. But my greatest find was the volume of Yubisaki milk tea I was missing. 

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit