Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Handmade Mats!

Finally drew another Custom Mat. This time I made it for myself though. Has a lot of my characters on it.

Here are D and G, some very old characters I made in Highschool.
Next is Kazuha and Samantha from the comic "Idol" I did a few years ago in the C+ anthology.
This is Saara, another character I made a while ago but never used.

Then 2 characters from the new Magic based comic GMac and I will be working on soon. No names as of yet, but we're working on it.
Last is my main girl Satsumi, whom I try to put in all my comics sometimes as a main character but other times as a side. and she is with another character I've been trying to make a comic for the last few years. She also has no name, but I'm working on that too.  

Anyway, I think I'm almost to the point where I can start advertising these for sale at conventions and stuff. Stay tuned for more info on that later. Enjoy!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit