Thursday, September 16, 2021

Etsy and beyond

 I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been doing any new controllers lately.  I mainly started my Etsy because I wasn't sure if I would be working that much after Christmas '19. Then covid hit and we got really busy really fast.  Anyway not that things have slowed at work a lot of the regulars also quit to do other things.  While it was sad to loose some good workers it did shift me into a more important roll. Not saying I got promoted or anything just with less workers it will be harder for them to lay me off for a month or two when it gets to slow. Great for me, but leaves no time for Etsy stuff.  So I'll probably still work on controllers for fun at work I most likely wont be adding anything new to the Etsy. 

Anyway a few moths ago I commissioned a figure on fiver.  I sent a character design to one artist who made the 3d file, and found another artist to 3d print it. I meant to post this earlier but completely forgot. I've also been doing a lot of water color paintings lately so I went with that style of coloring.  While the person I had print it didn't actually print it in as many pieces as I had the artist cut it, It still turned out well. I had put it in my figure case so it looks good with the other stuff I got.


Well that's about it for now. I bought Dreams for the PS4 earlier this year and have been wracking my brain on what kind of game to make. I just recently had an Idea but I'll hold off on saying anything more about it till I get some real work done on it. As always Enjoy pyon!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit