Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Winter Anime 2022 part 2

 Ok so I wasn't sure I would actually do more of this series, hence the ? after part 1.  


We'll start today with "Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to" which honestly I didn't know at first if I wanted to watch this. I am however glad I stuck with it till the end. The series follows 2 office workers as they are leaving from another late Nite at work. When in the part talking they are summoned to another world by a goddess who whishes for them to help save her world. However the goddess takes one the men's crazy drunk ramblings and turns him into a beautiful girl. So beautiful in fact that he cant walk around town without every man falling in love with him. The goddess also curses the 2 into falling in love with each other as she fells slighted by the way they treat her when they first meet.

Regardless of the interesting premise the show starts off fairly tame. Even the fact that the 2 MCs are supposed to be infatuated with each other doesn't come up too much. Also, the fact that it's a typical Iseki with OP MCs they don't really fight big battles all that much. Its more of a slice of life fantasy than battle anime.

All in all I enjoyed watching it. Doesn't really seem like a show that would get a second season right away but who knows.



Next is "Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu" which I felt was quite fun. The story revolves around a young prince in charge of a small kingdom, and he is trying everything he can to keep it afloat. Fairly simple premise but makes for interesting content. Its not and Isekai or anything so its just a standard Fantasy story. The different kingdoms and diplomacy settings make it verry interesting. Usually in these types of story's you might see a lot of the town or city the MC lives or maybe just the neighboring kingdom they may be at war with.

This show did have my favorite loli of the season with the MCs sister. I really hope we get a figure or two of her to ad to my collection. That kind of stuff usually starts showing up for pre-order while the show is still airing so we shall see what happens later. But I will be checking Amiami regularly for any updates.



The final show for today will be "Leadale no Daichi nite" another interesting show to say the least. Like "Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja" this follows a MC who is trapped in the world that resembles a VRMMO hey were playing and is living the life of the character the once played as. It even has a time skip this one being 200 years that doesn't really matter as far as the story is concerned. While I did enjoy watching the show it is quite slow in its storytelling. Really nothing much happens as the MC is OP and just wanders around looking for these hero towers and tuns them on. She does run into quite a few other players that are also trapped. As well as the NPCs she had adopted as her children while playing the game.

I don't really have much to say about it really. Just that it was a fun and rather predictable Isekai style story. The MC being a girl also makes it interesting in the kinds of things that happen in the story itself. I'm sure I don't have to go into much detail as in the differences in how a show is done when the MCs are either male or female. So I'm sure you all get it.

Anyway that's it for today. Obviously I'm only going into shows I completed so of course I would recommend them. Also I don't think any of todays shows had much Fan service to watch out for. Fairly tame in that regard. Even "Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to" while the MC was supposed to be a supper cute girl, it was still a man in a girls body and his insecurities about showing his legs made him wear tights the whole time.

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit