Sunday, July 17, 2022

chapter 13


Well can you believe it I've finally finished chapter 13. Now that I am back to the regular flow of chapters I will also go back to my old release schedule. As a reminder you can find the new chapter on my website using the Act3 tab above. just until I upload chapter 14. You can also find the direct link to the previous chapter in the link below. This time it will be chapter 12 even though I did chapters 5-8 before this I have already posted those links.

Anyway, I hope you like this I stayed up pretty late trying to finish it today.

Enjoy~pyons.

Chapter12 - BOOK012 71.mb

mirror -  BOOK012 71.mb



 

10 comments:

Dude-Dudeson said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooye
Stress due to a new chapter -100
Stress due to waiting for a new chapter +200

gotrek110 said...

Yaayyy

Dude-Dudeson said...

By the way someone uploaded your sub on mangadex.

Makuto said...

Thaks for letting me know, but they kept the last page with my blog and other info so I'm not too worried about it :)

Unknown said...

TBH the quality of your translations are quite bad. Also previous series of this manga calls the "Aristocracts" as Nobles and their ranks are Archnoble which are highest. Mednoble which is middle and Laynoble which are the lowest rank. While its cool and all that you picked this up to translate please read the previous volumes so you use the same terminology.

Makuto said...

Thanks I guess? i also said Im doing this for myself and im only posting it here so others can read it if they want. No ones forcing ya dude :) which I haven't uploaded it anywhere else and leaving up to others if they want to or not. I just cant be bothered to care much.

gotrek110 said...

When is the next translation coming?

Dude-Dudeson said...

This

gotrek110 said...

👀

gotrek110 said...

Checking in again

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit