Saturday, October 15, 2022

Spider Gwen controller

 


Since I'm talking about controllers I designed at work. Here is a Spider Gwen controller I worked on back when the movie "Into the Spiderverse" came out. I really wanted to do Miles but my manager at the time wanted to do that one himself. So, I decided I wanted to do Spider Gwen also. I have always been a fan of her character design. I actually think most of the spiderman designs are some of the best costumes and alternate costumes of any superhero.

Anyway, at first, I wanted to put the eyes where the spider is but my manager decided it would look better with the spider. It turned out pretty good too if you ask me. The design is not one of our best sellers, but it does sell rather regularly so I'm happy about that. So, if you're looking for a spider hero themed controller, head on over to controllerchaos.com we have a lot of different variations but please give the Spider Gwen design some consideration.

Enjoy~pyons

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit