Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011


We'll its another year^^ One I hope if filled with lots of cool stuff, like anime cons and caricature gigs. Anyways good news for C+ fans issue 3 is due to release on the 5th of next month, YAY! lol as well as some other things. I hope to get something together for Free comicbook day at the star clipper a free comic or flyer something small and cheep? lol 5 pgs shouldnt be too much to print and it'll help our cause I'm sure. Well on another note The Fam. and I went to the Pal to see the Symphony Circus which was awesome BTW, Teena and I are also gunna try and see the lord of the rings there in april. Well thats about it I will of course be leaving you with this cool pic of Samajima cosplay for my fav. anime chick cosplay gallery^^ enjoy!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit