Sunday, January 30, 2011

C+ comics


Hey all worked a little on the official website today^^ lol time seems to fly the last time the site was updated was may of last year, and I still kind see why my idol pg wont load:( Well i'll work on it more later. Perhaps when issue 3 drops next week YAY!! Things seem to be coming along, they might be slow coming but still they come^^ Hopefuly we can get more work done this year on the comics, I'm currently working with my friend Dan to get another book out. Hopefuly I'll have stuff to show this spring. It will be published under the C+comics logo but wont be a part of the C+ magazine. It'll be its own comic all together and should be really interesting, considering im not writing it lol. Well everyone have a great Sunday^^ no cosplay today but I do has this cool logo made by Colin for you all to enjoy!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit