Saturday, April 9, 2011

Netflixs!


Turned on the Netflixs today and guess what... new stuff! lots of cool new shows and movies to watch. So I've been watching Alley McBeal pretty much all day^^. And with that I drew this pic of Calista Flockhart. Hows it look? sometimes i feel like I didn't do her nose right.. ah well, it is my first caracter drawn from watching a show.

Anyways got another con coming up soon, next week even! Its AnimeSTL in Collinsville Ill, huh? Collinsville i thought it was called AnimeSTL? Well thats just where they hapen to find a desent sized place to hold it at. LOL seriously though this will be there second year at that location, St. Charles was better for Anime09 but whatever still a good place. Me and the B-man are looking into getting a hotel room for the event. Plus I may have some new color arts to add to my plethora of art works^^

well enjoy pyon

2 comments:

minterfresh56 said...

yeah!! another con! i wanna go!
take a bunch of pics and upload please

Makuto said...

lol I will try

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit