Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning!


Well I know what the title says, but i manly just fixed up the studio work area. My draw space had gotten a bit messy the last few months from over work^^ so I went ahead and gave it a thorough cleaning. I even picked up some new supplies as I wanted to try inking my next comic with actual dip ink(like the manga pros) lol cant find toning sheets anywhere in St. Louis so ill have to get them online. Its nice to have a clean workshop though, Its a bit easier to get around to stuff as well as finding a place to put everything. Specialty the new stuff, am I making any sense?

Lol anyway enjoy this sweet cos-play of Kokonoe Rin from Kodomo no Jikan, one of my fav. manga. The girl cos-playing is also a semi-popular YouTube idol Yukapon. Check her stuff out, or not. Still a good cos-play ^^

well enjoy pyon!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit