Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More?








I was thinking back the other day as to why I had made this blog in the first place and remembered it was to post caricatures. Well here we are 2 yrs. later and now i have a whole mess of caricatures^^. So yeah anyway Worked sunday wich wasent so bad but monday gahhhhhhhhhhh i could've died! i was so bored.... anyway the last pic is the only pic I took on monday the rest are from Sunday.

On another note paid for Natsucon today YAY! thats not till the sumer still so all is good. Lets not forget Dennis Baker SuperHero wich is all ready and sent to the printers. I'll post the cover next time. Dan and I are only printing 50 copies wich will all be at Star clipper, so if you want one you gotta get to the Delmar loop on May 7 before their sold out!

well thats all pyon

2 comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit