Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Winter Dramas


Well I started watching J-Dramas again today^^ probably wont be watching as many at once as I used too but I'll try for at least one Japanese and one Korean Drama per season. We'll see, anyhow the Japanese drama im watching is LADY Saigo no Hanzai Profile. Was very good I did however just finish the first epiode. It stars Keiko Kitagawa who also just hapens to be on my list lol. I try to see all her Dramas like Shida Mirai and Shiraishi Miho although Miho usually only plays second or third tear characters, don't think I've seen her as a main Character, well mabe she was kind of a main Character in Orange Days.... but anyway. Lady is about these people in a group called CPS that work with the police to "profile" criminals, needless to say their is a whole lot of talking and looking at evidence but I was happy with the shows pacing. The first episode was however a 2hr. special so that was good in its self. I do recomend this to ppl that either speak good Japanese or dont mind reading subs that also are a fan of cop dramas like Law and Order or Castle, It has Keiko so you can expect it to be humorus but being a cop show it does have a serious tone to it. Cant wait to see where the go with it. well enjoy pyon!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit