Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kawacon 2011 day 2


Another awsome con day, Alot of cool stuff hapened. First of all Ol' B-man came by to hang out wich was great, I don't get to see him much. I also did some great artwork and sold alot of stuff at te booth. Lets not for get the swap meet! can we say Free Loot? this is all the cool Stuff I got just by trading old crap I had laying around the house. Garra gourd/bag, 2 figures. detective Conan dvd, 2 seasons of School Rumble, Random issue of Ichigo 100%, Evangelion 1.11 and more! It was all in all a great day even just the hangen out afterwards. Chris, Holly and I stoped off at the resturant in the hotel for some grub. Service was slow and all but we just wanted to relax anyhows. Next was the RAVE/techno dance witch as always was supper till sombody triped the fire alarm and we all had to pile out onto the street till the Firetrucks came. Witch pretty much killed it for me. But aferward I headed over to the Kareoke spot to sing my classic "A Man of Constant Sorrow". And last spent the rest of the nite in the common area chatting with some all nites about random crap. so yeah GREAT day TWO! later pyon

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit