Wednesday, March 9, 2011

School!


Well I tried but I couldn't do it I cant just watch one J-drama. Once I start I just cant seem to stop. Anyway I started this one last nite, its called School! Its really good! I centers around the principal of an elementary school. The catch however is the principal is new and was implimented do to some new clause that hires non teachers in those positions. Its pretty funny as you watch him interacting with the other teacher who dont believe he is suited for the job. I really like school based dramas and its been a while since I seen a primary school drama. It however doesnt have any stars that im familiar with. I just picked it after reading a fiew of the synopsis for this seasons dramas in the list on Dramawiki. Im glad to say I picked a good one ^^ Well thats all for now, Dont forget Kawacon is closing in fast make sure to visit me! pyon.

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit