Thursday, March 24, 2011

Caricatures!


Hey gang had a pretty good day at work yesterday, guess what I even drew some ppl^^. Lol anyways i only remembered to take one pic and then I forgot to take one of the ppl too. Oh well mabe next time.

I also worked on the cover for the Dennis Baker Superhero promo comic I'm doing for free comic book day. I was gunna color it today but it might have to wait till Sat. i got some other stuff I want to finish first.

Oh did I mention I started playing pokemon again. Chris was playing blue at the mall last friday and I just had to play it too, i had forgoten how awsome it was. with the game being so old you can get it and the system for like 30 bucks so i did and been killing time at the metro station every day sence^^. I bought pokemon yellow wich I didnt have bak then so i wanted to try it out, just passed brocks gym so im doing good so far.

At anyrate lots of work to do, later pyon

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit