Thursday, March 20, 2014

Current Long running or carry over Anime Series! 2014


Hey guys I know I said I was gunna do this earlier but I've finally gotten down to it. Well I know I was gunna post individually about all the current shows I've been into this season but I think I'll just make another big post of all the current long running and carry over shows from last season.

First off is my all time favorite show Detective Conan. Yes im sure everyone already knows I love this show and is wondering why I would bother to past about it. Well theirs good news another sub team has picked it up and I can now continue watching my favorie show.  Check it out if you got time, comes Highly recomended by me.
Another show I've been Watching for a few years now is HunterXHunter. I'm sure a few of you has heard me talk about this show from time to time. Its a really great series that actually started back in the 90s as a manga.  They also started its own series back then as well, however the origional manga creater got sick so much they had to cancel the series.  When I heard they where picking it back up back in 2011 i was verry excited. Actually I assumed the where just going to start from where they had left off before. Well to my suprise they desided to start from the begining. At first I was not to thrilled as I had just watched the entire thing a few years back.  But after the first episode wich showed new advanced art and faster passed storytelling I didnt have a problem with the new adaptation.

The story follows Gon Freecs as he travels the world looking for his father. To do so he must first become a Hunter wich is a world renound adventurer of sorts that has access to alot of thing normal people dont.  On his jorney he meets his new best friend Killua, who happens to be a member of a family of assasins. He also meets two others, Leorio and Kurapika. They all become greak friends and pass the hunter exam together.

Afterward they go on various adventures looking for Gons father, wont spoil it too much but I do really enjoy the series. I would probably still be reading it as well if the release of each issue wasn't so inconsistent.
Another long running series is Space Brothers.  Now unfortunately I didn't actually start this show till this year, but it does have nearly 100 episodes which puts its start date maybe a season or two after HunterXHunter.  I do really enjoy it though.

It follows two brothers who want to land on the moon. The main Character Muta is a car salesman who is fired from his job for headbutting his boss who made fun of his astronaut brother. Which brings us to Hibito, Mutas younger brother and Japaneese astronaut in line to be the first Japaneese man on the moon.  After Muta gets fiered his brother sighns him up for the upcomming astronaut exam. This story really goes through alot of what it takes to be an astronaut in our time. Using alot of the same stuff people go through now to become Astronauts.

Anyways another good watch.
 Now for shows That only just started last season and may be only 2 seasons long. First is Golden time. I didnt start watching this right away but I did grow to like it. It follow Tata Banri as he starts his first year of Colege. However after High School Graduation 2 yrs. ago he got in a car accident and lost his memory. It mainly follows this girl who is obsest with this guy Tata befrends on his first day at School.  Its mainly about how Tata Banri reacts as some of his memorys come floding back. Specially when he runs into an old classmate that he cant remember but then sudenly starts to realize he had strong fealings for back in HighSchool.

This show is pretty good, not the usually action anime but it is a nice change of pace.
Another great show is Nagi no Asakura. This is very interesting as it follows for school mates who actually happen to live in the sea. It starts as the 4 friends are the only high schoolers left at their small school and are transfered to the school on the surface. It starts a pretty melow drama about school life and boy likes girl who likes other girl etc. But half was theres a time skip but some of the friends are cought in a rift that makes them not age. Very interesting. Not much to say about this without giving alot away so I recomend watch and enjoy!
Now for some sports action! This is Yawa Pedal wich fallows an otaku who loves bike riding. He starts his first year in High school looking to join the anime club, but with no members and no one to join he gets asked to join the Bicicle club because of his skill in riding up hills.  Well after joining he soon learns the ins and outs of bike racing.

This anime is verry fun and I recomend it for people who like those random sports animes but are already watching too many baseball and tennis shows.
Last but definately not least is Ace of Diamonds. Another great Baseball anime to ad to the list of great baseball animes. I go to much into it as it really speaks for itself. I mean really why are baseball animes so good anyways? This follows the team itself more then just the picher and catcher combo of most shows. The main character is a picher though so theres that. Cant really explain it but I love Baseball anime. Watch and Enjoy pyons!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit