Sunday, March 9, 2014

New sketches?

Well with comic con right around the corner its about time i got stuff ready.  Been working on a few new Items like Buttons and even anime/comic tumblers.However the main thing I've been working on this week Is some art for my new Sketch-Quote series. Its some of my favorite characters bunched together with my favorite quotes from their respective series.  I wont spoil the fun by posting all of them just yet but here are some pics of the prosess.


So I start by drawing the image on paper then scanning it into the computer. I then use very advanced technology i e photoshop, to color the image a random mono color. I thought it would look different and kinda cool to use different shades of a single color on the image then just coloring it strait. I'm very happy with the results. Anyways once its all colored I ad caption to the image and BAM! done.  Here is another fav. of mine Detective Conan.... Enjoy pyon!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit