Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Classic Comic

Borrowed Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection from my pal Kyle last week.  I have to say it is the BEST genesis collection I've seen.  Has all the greats Sonic, Comic Zone, Pantasy Star 1-4, Dr. Robotnics mean bean machine, Altered Beast, Vectorman 1+2, Shining Force 1+2, Golden Axe 1-3 pretty much everything you want to play for genesis.  I have most of these games minus the shining force and Phantasy Star games wich are just hard to find.  But being at my moms I don't have the space to keep my Genesis hooked-up all the time so getting this was perfect.


But what I've bee playing Comic Zone the most.  To be honest I haven't really beaten it yet and I told myself I would some day so I think this might be my chance.  Pretty much playing it non stop for 2 days now, the game is really hard and surprisingly holds up even 17 yrs. later.  The graphix are clean and work well for the game. because its based on comic like looks, reminds me of those 90s style image heyday comics.  But the fighting's awesome and the jokes still work.  From the sit still animation where he smells his shoes or the random farts from using the ducking action to the banter between him and your various enemies, just classic.  This is a really great game that I think if you haven't played it yet you need to find someone who has it and play.

When I get done I'll probably try to beat Shining Force next, They also have Shining in the Darkness but those dungeon games are just too confusing for me. I always get lost in those massive dungeons .

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit