Friday, February 10, 2012

The Game

New Game of Thrones Production Photos on Yahoo today. New season Looks to be being awsome.  I has here a pic of fav. character Arya Stark. I dont see her getting much screen time in this season But still should be fun to watch.  Also looking forward to the live action exploits of John Snow, Tyrion Lanister, The Onion knight, as well as maybe some made up castle seages by the Wolf King Robb Stark.

After watching the first season on HBO last year and finding out it was a book series. I went ahead and read all of them and I have to say I was pleased with the whole world George has made.  Im always looking forward to see what happens to Arya most but I do have other favorites (listed above) I also enjoy reading about.  The last time I read about her was in book 4 and I've been waiting to find out what happened to her. Each book seems to expand the world More and More as we learn about the people, kings, and the wars they make.  I'm currently in the middle of Dance with Dragons and hope to finish soon.

anyways enjoy pyon

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit