Monday, February 6, 2012

Pics durp!










Well I finally remembered to put up the pics from A2F! Lol that con was like 2 months ago now but meh whatever.  First of all I was glad to see a Naussica, i've seen alot of Son but I think that is my first Naussica. Also the Steam Punk chicks on the end where really cool I drew pics of them and they really liked it. And that girl with the fist on her shirt and nerf gun, is that car from that same game (or show) that has the scout I see alot of ppl cosplaying as around here? Well whatever it is I liked It. There was also a Doctor walking around with a really good Amy Pond.  But I saw the Doctor first and didnt really know who the girl was suposed to be being till I saw the Amy Pond(wich was really good BTW) and by then it was too late and I couldnt get outa my seat just then.

Anyways I also meet another cool artist Matthew i think his name was. You can check his deviant at marcotte.deviantart.com good stuff^^ He said he usually hans more south like texas and whatnot. But I was glad he came his stuff was really good. Anyway check it out.

On another note, playing lots of FF13-2 the game is uber awsomes.  I think I said this before but the fixed alot of the stuff I think alot of people disliked about the first one without ruining it for the people who did.  They also added a capture monster feature where you can use and lvl monsters you've fought on the field.  Sometimes I feal like you cant get the same combinations you could in the first one cause each monster has its own class but still good.  Chocobos pretty much the best lol I also use a bomb and wolf type.  The bomb has good magic and with the monster fusion I was able to give it all 4 types of spells so its pretty much good anytime.

Anyways I think i've typed too much^^ later pyon!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit