Sunday, April 22, 2012

ASTL 2012







































 Had a blast at ASTL this weekend. Sellin' stuff talkin' ta friends maken' new artist buddies, just the whole experience was a blast.  It has become clear that ASTL is getting pretty big. They pretty much doubled the amount of venders and artist from last year. Its just too bad the have to close the convention center down by 1am.  It would be great if this could be a 24hr. con. Anyway I had a great time!
Here is a pic of my booth this time. As you can see I gots my new cutouts and banners all out for everyone to see.  even sold my Yuki and a DBZ banner!

But the best part was on Sunday when I got to talk to Yuka-pon. Unfortunately I couldnt get away from my booth and see her concert. But afterwards I was able to visit her booth. I bought the pic I saw on her etsy I really wanted that she autographed for me and a button I also saw on hew etsy.  She even posed for a picture with me. Good times pyon

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit