Saturday, April 7, 2012

Six Flags and Banners

Started Six Flags again this weekend.  So far its been great being back up there and doing caricatures everyday.  I was even able to get right back into it without my quality failing too much.  I usually use markers and art sticks at conventions and gigs, so when I h=get back to Six Flags my hands are are crampy and retarded so my drawings usually come out wiered.  I still don't really know how  I want to draw with a pencil and my style is usually inconsistent but meh.  We officially opened Friday and for some reason I thought we where on a Late schedule so I didn't wake up till 11:30 but it turned out I was supposed to be In at 10:30... oops.  We'll it turned out to be a pretty slow day but I did have fun.  I do wish Anthony had come back this season but we still have a good crew going.  Today was a bit busier after lunch bit not so busy that I wasn't able to get a little coloring done on some of my posters for convention.
I've also printed these banners. They are 2.5x4ft. and look awesome.  I have two different prints ill be selling at Astl and Acen this Link and a DragonBall pic with Launch, Bulma, and ChiChi.  I hope you all like them and come visit my booth. Astl is in 2 weeks and Acen is in 3.

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit