Friday, March 30, 2012

Astl Awesomeness!!!!!!

Was going over some last minute ASTL stuffs the other day when I noticed Yuka-pon was on the even schedule.  I have to say I was very pleased, You all know how sad I was to have missed her Kawa Performance.  Ima make extra sure I don't miss It again this time.  I also noted from her pics and videos she may be selling some official yuka-pon merchendice.  I now know where allot of my kon made dollars are going to be spent^^

On anther note found this awesome pic of Yuka wearing one of my emotes while googling for images. She looks cute as always while showing off some of my stuffs, too cool(^o^)v

thats all for now pyons

1 comment:

lilteenbean said...

that is SO cool she has one of your emotes!!!!

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit