Wednesday, March 7, 2012

button stuffs

started on sme new buttons for the conventions I got coming up soon.  I always try to make a few new buttons before each con but this time I have alot of characters I wanted to make.  I have a large number of characters alrady but with this new batch I might almorst double the amount of buttons I have.  May even need two folders to display them all^^.

First off I desided to make some more K-on! characters. Jun, Ui, Nadoka, and Sawako.  I really like Jun and Nadoka and just desided to do the others if I was gunna do them.  Also finished up the Naruto kids Ino, Choji, Kiba. Actually I think my iba turned out really good.  Also desided to do Haku and then I finished of the legendary Sanin, I have Jaraiya done so I needed to add Tsunade and Orochimaru.  Added Sandime and Pain for funskies.

I also did the whole main cast of Working!! one of my favorite series.  Then made my two favorite sailor scouts Jupiter and Saturn.  finishd of with Ayase from Oreno imouto, and QB from Madoka Majica.

I also have alot more I'm working on that I didnt take pics of.  Check out the Buttons link for my entire list of new buttons.  Its getting close to convention time and I cant wait to start selling my new line of new posters, buttons, and maybe a few new cutouts.

enjoy pyons

1 comment:

minterfresh56 said...

little pain is so cute!

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit