Sunday, March 4, 2012

Comics?

Hey been a while since I posted new art eh?  Well here are some pics of the girl I'm doing for my comic.  I know I posted some last year but I'd just finally finished writing the first chapter. I know it took forever for me to figure how I wanted to start or what i wanted my characters to feel like.  Anyway I will try and get the first chapter finished so I can sell it at next months conventions but I really want my book to come out in volumes.  So I'll be working on the book which will be 7 chapters total and I want at least 2 books for this series.  I realize 14 chapters may not be much but I really have trouble coming up with stuff for these things.  It seems I have great ideas for comics, I just don't have enough writing skills to see it through.  I should probably take a creative writing class but meh...

So enjoy these for now, I will post uncompleted samples of my new line of Konart soon. pyon

3 comments:

minterfresh56 said...

You've been writing alot lately. Nice to see things are going well with work and stuff. And you're watching good shows too.
Have you seen "Once Upon a Time" on ABC?? I'm really liking that one!!

Makuto said...

Lol its funny you should ask, I havent seen the show but Teena was just telling me how great it was. I prolly check it out when Im done with the drama im on now XD

lilteenbean said...

i have just started watching that show... i LOVE it!!!

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit