Thursday, March 1, 2012

bridal expo + car trouble

Well went to another bridal show last weekend.  As for the show I had a great time.  Talked to alot of Brides to be and drew alot of good caricatures.  It was in Springfield Illinois this time which was only a 2hr. drive.  Heres hoping I get some call backs^^.

However after the show was a whole nother thing. I had just gotten all my stuffs into my car when I noticed it wouldnt start.  Yes another car I had just bought is giving me trouble.  If it sounds familiar to my friends its just because this happens to me all the time.  Well anyway as so I just happend to be in springfield which is 2 hrs away I couldnt just get it towed to my house and deal with it there I had to get it towed to a shop. Which totaly ripped me off btw putting a $400 fuel pump in my car when I know for a fact I can get one at autozone for no more then $120.  A job costing $600 when I know I could of done it myself for the $150 it would cost to get all the parts.  But thats not the best part now it seems I need a ignition coil which is a $56 part but also an easy fix.  The car is at home thankfuly but I may have trouble scrounging the money nedded to get this new part:(

On a happier note I got some artwork done for the conventions I have planned next month.  They are coming along well and I hope to post some preview samples soon.

later pyons.

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit