Monday, March 12, 2012

hard days work



Well I spent the entire day at my desk today.  Worked for hours on these 3 posters as well as finished up a few buttons.  I did have alot of fun working on them though.  Specialy the Working!! pic, its something i've really wanted to work and I think it turned out pretty well.  The Gunsmith Cats is also looking pretty good cant wait to color these tomarow.

Went to my Aunts house for dinner too. Her fiance cooked some disiguouse grilled chicken and homeade potato salad YUM!

anyways im supper tyered and I want to get up early in the morning, Still have at least 6 posters to color ><

later pyons

2 comments:

minterfresh56 said...

keep up the good work pyon!

VayVayViolence said...

Thank u so much for my bag and my drawing today at the convention
-VayVayViolence- :)

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit