Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring A2F 2012









First I'd like to say thanks to all those who stoped by my booth to say Hi! I had alot of fun at this years spring convention.  I usually only go to the Fall A2F but I didnt make it into this years Kawakon so I had the free weekend to come back down to Arkasas for their anime fest.  I had a great time meeting new friends as well as some old friends I'd been seeing at the cons since I started going. As you can see once again I didnt take many pics. Usually I take pics till I start getting alot of commisions then im just too buisy.  But there was another Kiki one of my fav. characters, there was a Ariety as well from the new Gibli move but she never came up to my booth so I couldnt get a picture.

My only reget for this weekend was not going to Kawakon and seeing the Yuka-pon concert.  I had seen her on the scedule after I had sighned up for A2F and was devistated. Last time she sang at Anime Stl or Natsukon i forget wich. I had a table going and was unable to see her concert, and I bet it was even better this time too.  I will just have to settle for youtube videos again :( 

Anywho I had tons of fun making bags and doing skethes for people and cant wait till my next convention Anime Stl ant the ol Gateway Center in collunsville Ill. Dont forget to stop by and see me^^

later pyons

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey. I love this. You got me in a pic! Your simply amazing! YAY chu! :3

Makuto said...

Hey! glad you found yourself^^ come visit my booth anytime XD

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit