Thursday, March 10, 2016

3 post? really?

So it looks lie I ended up only posting 3 times all last year? Wow, cant believe how I just forget to do stuff. Also its month 3 into 2016 and I'm just getting started. Well at any rate lets go right into some stuff i've been doing.


Well This year I have become the head of operations at our Six Flags and Grants Farm booths, adding that to the work load from the Zoo and I should be extra busy. I spent this week with the boss man cleaning and getting everything at Six Flags ready to open in 2 weeks. Mostly cleaning ad the like. hopefully Everything stays nice for when we open.

I have also been thinking of doing s'more anime posts. The current season has some really great anime I want to talk about. I also want to go through my Weiss and Vanguard decks and really do some deck profiles. Even though our community is quite slow I would still like to get a little more serious about how I post about my card stuffs. I've also started streaming games and the like with a few friends of mine. Playing Smash 4, Mario Maker, and other random stuff, we can be found mostly on Saturdays at twitch.tv/shadezriest.

Anyhow enjoy!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit