Sunday, March 27, 2016

Opening Weekend!

Well Six Flags had its opening weekend last week and was it an interesting one. Friday started quite slow, It looked to be alot of people in the park however the turnout for caricatures was a little weak. I remember last year it was difficult to train the nubs we had gotten so busy. Even the special $20 tickets to enter the park didn't convince more patrons to spend there cash on caricatures. I think we ended the day ok but over all not great.

We did however make up for it with Saturdays Awesome sales. We started that day with a few early sales, and it did slow around lunch time but once it hit 2 o'clock we where on full blast. Our new employee was even able to hold his own against the hoard of guest. I had decided from fridays performance that he was ready to sell full time, and I was right as he work his own till all day. I myself even got to do some drawing at our Blue ribbon booth at the end of the day.

But it all fell apart as Sunday called for rain. Even though it didn't actually start raining till 230 or 3 the damage had already been done as the forecast for the day looked grim. With a low turnout at the park it seemed only natural that it would hit us hard. even our nice covered areas didn't convince the guests getting a caricature was a nice way to stay dry.

All in all I think it was a great weekend. We definitely have a great crew this year and I hope to make lots of money. Maybe even enough to get that BBQ....

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit