Saturday, March 12, 2016

Its trainin' time!



So setup at the Sone Spiral in maplewood today to start training some noobs. Four of our new hires plus Jacob from back in my six flags days. It was all in all a productive day as I was able to get them started in drawing each other and practicing with thee line quality. We also had a visit from the great Colin Adams who was able to take over teaching the noobs the art sticks while I was able to have lunch with Teena.

Bringing me to another of todays exciting events Teena came by and had lunch before the boys and I (the boys being Colin and Greg) headed out to the Esquire to see 10 Cloverfield Lane. Good movie by the way. The was he crazy or wasn't he theory of the whole move kept it quite exciting. I wont spoil it for you but it was quite entertaining.

Well lots mre to do tomorrow, work if weather permitting or Toy show if its not. enjoy!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit