Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sad day for Baseball Fans...

So I didn't want to talk about this last week but I'm sure most of you anime watchers know Ace of Diamonds ended its run. Oh and what a run it was too. I'm sure you've read my earlier posts about how much I love baseball anime. This one was by far one of the best. With a clear focus on just the players and how the interact, little love side storys and filer in this anime. Just Hard anime Action!

So I guess I'll go over it a bit for the people who haven't had the privilege of watching it. It follows the first year of pitcher Sawamura as he is drafted from his weak middle school team for his unigue "wild" pitch. He enters the field with high hopes of becoming the next Ace but soon finds the great team of Seido High has many a chalengers.  It then moves on to a nice training anime where Sawamura pretty much sits out of the Spring tournament to just "get better". It pays off too because by the time Summer tounament starts Sawamura has earned himself a spot on the main team number 20! He become one of 4 of Seidos pitchers which becomes their great strength as they can swich pitchers at the fly to counter any type of player.

I dont want to spoil the whole show but it's a very exciting baseball anime with little of the love stuff. The love stuff isn't bad per say but sometimes you just want to watch baseball "am I right?"

While this is a great anime that anyone who says the like baseball/anime should watch, I think anyone can really get into this with its great players and background stories.

Please Watch! Diamond no Ace!

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit