Sunday, August 22, 2021

Ascendance of a bookworm

 

Well I got real tiered waiting for someone else to translate the second chapter of the third act of "Ascendance of a bookworm" .  I'm a big fan of the tv anime and have been enjoying the manga ever since. I even bought the first 6 volumes of Act 1 as soon as they released. However both the anime and Japanese manga are far ahead of the English translations. So I decided to take maters into my own hands for now.  

Please don't expect a regular release from me as I am just doing this in my free time. I am however anxious to see what happens to Myne next. I will continue to release these here on my blog but feel free to post them wherever you think they will get the most views. I would like more fans of Myne to enjoy the series as much as I have.

I however was unable to translate any of the hand written text on the pages. I was able to get the gist of what was going on without it and hope it wont take too much away from the reading experience. If there is anyone who can read the Japanese and is interested in helping with those parts feel free to contact me via my email. Please dont take this as an add for recruitment. I dont have any money to pay anyone and I am just doing it for fun anyways. Just saying if there is anyone who wants to help I wont turn them away. 

I will also leave a gimp .xcf file of the cleaned raws if anyone is interested in doing a better job of translating. All I ask is you sight me or my fake studio "Clean Loli Translations". Anyways I have made a new page on my blog for the pages. I will only have the current uploaded chapter avaliable on the page. Witch I will replace with a new chapter when I finish it.

Enjoy!


Bookwornclean.xcf : 149mb

Act3Chapter2 : 173mb

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit