Sunday, August 1, 2021

Re:Angel Beats

 

Been playing with my Angel Beats deck again. Their was some new cards one of the complilation sets so I decided to try them out.


I'll start with my zeros, the main focus is to get as many cards into the memory as possible so I start with many zeros that go to mem on reverse. 2 I use to search for other cards I may need later. The only lvl0 that doesn't o memory is the brainstorm.


Next are the main cards of my deck, lvl1 event that can send any card from my opponents WR to memory. This is good to get as many climaxes I can out of my opponents deck. The card itself also goes to memory after to compress even more. The other card gives all my characters [encore] discard a character from hand. making it easy to keep any card I need on the field without having to worry about counters. It also has a second ability, tap this give another character +1000 power. Which comes in handy from time to time since I don't run assist.



The last card that can be sent to memory is my lvl 1 change combo. If this card is taped at start of encore I can (1) discard character from hand, send this card to memory and bring out the lvl 2 in its placed as taped. The lvl 2 also has a nice effect if card across from this become reverse, salvage a character then discard a card. Comes in handy when I need to hand fix or get rid of pesky climax in hand.


Lastly are my 2 climax combo cards, lvl 1 +500 for each other death character, with climax effect on play of climax look at top of deck if lvl 0 character put to stock, all other cards send to hand or waiting room. This is a great effect because it has the possibility go get stock or cards in hand, which is handy for discard encore effect. also being able to discard as well as putting a card in hand insure you dont get too many climaxes In hand. Then their is the lvl 3 combo, a great draw 2 discard 1 on play wich helps to get the climax in hand for the combo. Which is on attack burn one then get +1500 power till end of opponents turn. This helps with the low power and lack of assist to possibly survive another turn without using encore, and the burn one for extra attacks.

Well thats it for my new Angel Beats deck, the only other 2 cards I didnt mention are the brainstorm wich is a search death and give +1000 if you play a climax. The other is the lvl 3 early play healer witch has the on cancel mill top of deck then deal damage of card milled lvl plus 1.


No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit