Saturday, June 11, 2022

Chapter 07


 It's here chapter 7, I'm almost done catching up to the chapters I couldn't find before. The next will be the last chapter 8 and it's a doozie, like 37 pages or so I think. I could check but not right now. I also notice a lot more people finding my translations lately. I do hope you all are enjoying them; you will have to pardon any mistakes as I am doing this myself with google translate. I of course read over all the translations to make sure the sound ok and in plain English, however some things just make no since so I just guess that stuff.

Anyway, that's enough non-sense from me. enjoy the chapter pyons.

u-drop - Chapter07: 41.15mb

mirror - Chapter07: 41.15mb

2 comments:

Dude-Dudeson said...

Woohoo!!

gotrek110 said...

I need the next chapters! :-)
Great work. You should repost on mangadex.org & ask for patreon.
You'll have a monopoly on translating this series.

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit