Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Mermaids and controllers

 


Well, they finally put my Mermaid controller up on the website. I am kind of conflicted about these renders though. I painted the controller from scratch when I was designing it so I wasn't sure how it would look on paper. I kind of feel like these miss the mark a bit. My main issue is that they were having trouble expressing the rainbow scales I put in the front of the shell. You actually can't see them at all here which sucks because I think it makes the whole controller.  I'm also curios as to why, they decided to make the PS5 trim white instead if continuing the image. I'll have to take some pictures when i get a chance so you can get a good look at them.


Well at least the back still looks really good. Anyway, if anyone is interested in picking themselves up a cool mermaid controller you can find it on the company website for Controller Chaos. I think they went ahead and made a design for every console. At least give it a look if you get the chance.

X-BOX - PS5 - PS4 - SWITCH

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit