Monday, June 13, 2022

Season3 - Act2 end


 They Finished the last episode of Season 3 in Ascendence of a Bookworm today. This marks the end of Act 2. I'm so excited and can't wait for them to announce the next chapters. It's basically what I'm translating now but it would be great to see it animated.

Anyways about this season there was some great stuff in here. The traveling for spring prayers and the big fight against the devouring mob. We also got to meet Sylvester for the first time. Not as much Freida as I would have liked but can't win 'em all, I guess.

The last battle against the Head priest was also very good. I'm glad to see Main putting all her reading of scriptures to good use in learning her blessings.

I will probably re-watch the series again later this year. I just love this world so much. I'm also still working on that Weib Schwarz set so I need to recap and get some reference.

Well, if you haven't watched it yet I hope you all get a chance soon.

Enjoy~pyons.

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit