Sunday, May 22, 2022

Bookworm WS cards

 

Started on some cards. Going with a devouring theme for the early Main cards. Mostly overpowered cards that don't stand next turn. I also added an event to help stand your cards back up. Mains later cards will be blue priest based, but I haven't started on those yet. I added a Freida card because she is my favorite character and I want to make a deck around her too. Still don't know exactly how I want this deck to be played. I'm sure I'll have as much fun as with the clow cards figuring this stuff out.


enjoy~pyon

2 comments:

Luv said...

Hey luv that you took time to translate the manga but i can't read any 😭 cuz it says udrop is down and i just found your blog

Makuto said...

Oh no good, I will look for another place to upload. Thanks for letting me know!

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit