Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Cardcaptor UPDATE

 

Well after discussing some of the rules and card reactions with some people I made some changes. The basic principle of how the cards is played is the same, I just cleaned up the text, so they run correctly. I don't want people to have to assume this is how the cards are to be played. I want anyone who knows the rules of WS to be able to play the cards correctly without having to guess my intentions. So anyway, after some discussion this is what we decided.

So, I added the skills of the clow cards to the REPLAY function so there is no accidental triggering of those effects when a card is played. Now the send to memory action is the only action that can be triggered when the card is played, and you need the companion cards to trigger the REPLAY Release ability. So far from what I know about Weiss everything checks out. I will just have to wait for more people to check out my cards to see if there are any holes I missed.

But at any rate I also went and added a few cards I was thinking about. Mostly Tomoyo cards but I did add one Syaoran card. anyway I will be adding more slowly as they come to me. I am still having lots of fun play testing the deck and finding out all the interesting interactions you can have with the clow cards.

Thats it! enjoy~pyon

CARDS

No comments:

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit